c-tug

jerseytrev

i know this is a dumb question ,how far does it strip . i know the wheels come off and the stand then the supports . does the x frame come apart again or is it locked together permanently . do not want to force it

:rolleyes:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

Thats a good question. The two parts of the x-frame lock together so well I'd forgotten it could be broken down into two pieces.

Assembly instructions here:

http://www.c-tug.com/c-productdetails.php

does not say wether it comes apart again or once locked that's it .

:unsure:

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

Man in the shop showed me, you have to use both hands, crack it over your thigh and it falls apart.

it works cheers for that :clap2::clap2::clap2::D

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

The X frame comes apart easily and may only get stuck if it has loads of sand in the clicks!

To be honest though - to stick it in the hatch all you need to take off is the wheels and the two loading pads.

I bought mine and have used it twice and I couldn't be happier.

I have read loads of threads talking about the trolley straps coming loose. I used to suffer from this myself. The trick is the position and to get it under the seat just infront of the widest part of the kayak. The backreast is usually inline with the widest bit. Fit it just infront of the Backrest and do up tight.

Previously I used to find the kayak would slip off the trolley or shake itself off when dragging it along. The above position seems to be at the fulcrum point and the kayak is easier to drag along.

Hope this helps.

:)