Help!

lyn

Help anyone! When I view a topic on the forums I can't scroll down to the bottom of the page or I get to the bottom and it just goes on & on but with a blank gap at the bottom of the page.

Most of you know how hopeless I am at tech things, I did try and sort it, honest :headhurt:

Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

thanks

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Help anyone! When I view a topic on the forums I can't scroll down to the bottom of the page or I get to the bottom and it just goes on & on but with a blank gap at the bottom of the page.

Most of you know how hopeless I am at tech things, I did try and sort it, honest :headhurt:

Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

thanks

lyn

I've run into this problem using Internet Explorer 6 on a PC with XP. Use Firefox and all your troubles will disappear :clap:

• 4 weeks later...
I've run into this problem using Internet Explorer 6 on a PC with XP. Use Firefox and all your troubles will disappear :clap:

hi, sorry for the delay in replying but I have been ill, then Liam then we went on our hols, only got back yesterday (Sunday) I have just downloaded Firefox and it is working fine.

Many thanks for your help

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

• 4 weeks later...