Feeders!

henda11

what kind of maggot feeders are best to use for carp, as the place i am going doesnt allowed groundbait so therefore i need to change to a maggot feeder which is said to be the best method there, and ive looked on ebay for maggot feeders and theres loads of different ones, so which ones would be best?

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

what kind of maggot feeders are best to use for carp, as the place i am going doesnt allowed groundbait so therefore i need to change to a maggot feeder which is said to be the best method there, and ive looked on ebay for maggot feeders and theres loads of different ones, so which ones would be best?

You could use them in a PVA bag or PVA stick after glugging them in your favourite oily glug like CSL etc: and have a Korda maggot ring on your hair with loads of maggots threaded on the ring.

Can be devestating for catching carp, but you could also attract alot of silver fish aswell in some places.