new rod

jerseytrev

well added another rod to my growing collection ,a shimano beastmaster .has a flexable tip but beefy enough to carry some lead when needed .and its lighter than my euroboat

:thumbs:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

well added another rod to my growing collection ,a shimano beastmaster .has a flexable tip but beefy enough to carry some lead when needed .and its lighter than my euroboat

You wont regret it, fabulous rod

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

What line class did you go for and how much lead will it take before it feels overloaded?

it is nice prowler ,might get the lighter ML 12-20 one too . i have the MH 20-30 the middle one . they say up to a pound of lead but a six to eight ounce seems good . all my others are 12lb .

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

• 2 weeks later...
it is nice prowler ,might get the lighter ML 12-20 one too . i have the MH 20-30 the middle one . they say up to a pound of lead but a six to eight ounce seems good . all my others are 12lb .

just ordered ML 12-20 to pair up with my MH 20-30 . i am so pleased with the first one ,it shows the vibration from the plug when trolling . ideal for feathers too as i can add some more weight , to stop them tying them in a knot when i get a full house .only happened twice .both times feathers in a ball of knots .

what with flyrod ,spinning rod, baitcaster and these two . think i need a bigger yak :rolleyes:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

just ordered ML 12-20 to pair up with my MH 20-30 . i am so pleased with the first one ,it shows the vibration from the plug when trolling . ideal for feathers too as i can add some more weight , to stop them tying them in a knot when i get a full house .only happened twice .both times feathers in a ball of knots .

what with flyrod ,spinning rod, baitcaster and these two . think i need a bigger yak :rolleyes:

received my rod from veals today ,so i now have a pair :thumbs:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.