cttackle

wotnobivvy

Has anyone dealt with this company. Prices look competitive, but the front page has some links that just give a blank page. Links such as about us and terms and conditions

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Has anyone dealt with this company. Prices look competitive, but the front page has some links that just give a blank page. Links such as about us and terms and conditions

Could just be a broken link, or the pages is still under construction. Why dont you give them a phone and ask? I have often phoned a company and there is often been a simple sollution or answer for the problem. Have you ever tried ASKARI? It's a company based in germany but with distribution pionts all over the world, they have great prices, and very good special offers and I can assure you there service is 100% with any problems sorted out very quickly.

You may want to point out to them that it's "coarse fishing", not "course fishing" :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I bought a reel of them a couple of weeks back. I wasn't keen on the reel so sent it back and got a refund no problem.

Communication was good and seems a nice bloke.

I think maybe the website is quite new so doesn't seem quite as polished as it could be.

Paul