The Mull Of Galloway "this is the life"

Bigk

No bass at all NICKYR,tried hard enough in a few different locations. They are very hitty/missy at the mo. Even Freddie the bass our Drummore bass expert only managed to extricate one on Saturday,so what chance do us mere mortals stand

Back up a week on Friday with the good lady for 10 days so am determined to winkle a few out,hopefully on fly gear.Will also have a go at the mullet on fly. There were loads of them splashing about at the weekend.

The biggest splash of all was seeing tack4 go into Luce Bay up to his neck. It was fair entertainment for me and ourwullie80 :):)

It was the first time wor lass had been back to the van since lads week and I thought we had cleaned it out A1 ok.

We had managed to miss the oven grill completely.it had about an inch of fat in the bottom

Also had not cleaned out the microwave

The fridge was a bit manky as well - I had to do some crawling I can tell you

Will be posting the dates up for "Lads week at the Mull 2006" asap. My van is fully booked now so will be putting up contact numbers for digs in case anyone fancies joining the fishing and drinking mayhem!

[ 18. July 2005, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Snatcher ]

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi snatcher

waders have dried out now

bad news re caitlin she dislocated her knee cap today :( so no fishing for her for a while

got appointment for 1 of my tests this friday after Glasgow on thurs for bum exams

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Sorry to hear about Caitlin Andrew. Hope your test and "bum" exam go ok.

SPALOOSH :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy