St. Lucia

tyneside tiddler

tyneside tiddler:

Another one...

Going to St. Lucia in November. Has anyone been? Looked on t'internet for game fishing and deffo fancy hooking up with summick GEET BIG!

:cool:      :P      :cool:  

:cool: Last time I was there the big game boat fishing was ridiculously poor and expensive. Take a light rod and fish from the shore. Good mullet, bonefish, permit, trevally's etc on lures, fish and shell fish baits. :D

Tiddler I know nowt about the fishing in St Lucia, but I fish in Cuba regularly (you picked the wrong Island in my opinion) and I totally agree with Norm spin or bait fish from the shore you will catch.

My favourite is to fish the shallows early morning or evening with a variety of surface poppers, you will catch Barracuda, Snapper etc.

Its all heart in the mouth stuff and very different to Blyth Pier.

[ 28. July 2005, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.