back leads and anchor tubing

in-line

Gav,a bit like banging your head against a wall,Winter (well overnight anyway) carping was much nicer once I stopped feeling the need to do it!

Most of my Winter fishing is for Pike these days but I still have the occaisional short session for carp.Most of the waters I fish/have fished have responded much better to short sessions around midday/afternoon than my normal long stay stuff.Its actually quite nice!

Sleep? well plenty of time for that when Im dead.....or carping in the summer! And the way my carping has been going recently no fear of being disturbed to often!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Gav,a bit like banging your head against a wall,Winter (well overnight anyway) carping was much nicer once I stopped feeling the need to do it!

Most of my Winter fishing is for Pike these days but I still have the occaisional short session for carp.Most of the waters I fish/have fished have responded much better to short sessions around midday/afternoon than my normal long stay stuff.Its actually quite nice!

Sleep? well plenty of time for that when Im dead.....or carping in the summer! And the way my carping has been going recently no fear of being disturbed to often!

hehe so in a nut shell, YOUR GETTING OLDDDDDD, naa i must admit im getting very much the same but with out them pesky pike, ganna turn my hand back to barbel again this winter i think, had a walk along the river today and spotted one or two nice fish.

Work Is For People That Dont Know How To Fish!!

Although i only use leadcore where ever i can (and yes i am confident my set up is safe) you can use as much tubing as you like really and if you hang something heavy on the end of the tubing (and inline lead and rubber work best, just remove it if you intend to use a clip or something.) the line with fly though it when threading it.

Atomic flying backleads are the best and will prevent liners etc.