Linux (Ubuntu) help please :)

jeepster

Had to bite the bullet and buy a new laptop today and it's atking me forever to get vista how i want it, thanks for that link jackpike, i'll sort that out later, I still intend to try and use linux and much as possible.

Jon

Dear Jon,

Have you had a chance to try linux again or have you stuck with vista? What is/was your 'take' on vista?

S-

S,

I've tweaked Vista sufficiently that I'm actually pretty impressed with it, I've set my new machine up to dual boot, so I can still learn ubuntu, but to be honest I don't find myself booting up in linux that often, Vista seems pretty stable and even on my not particularly fast laptop runs just fine. I will persevere with linux though, when I get bored fiddling with Vista probably!