Namibia Shore Fishing

Norm B

Just out of interest, do the sharks get returned on these trips or are they boshed on the head and taken to market?

:clap2: Returned after measuring and photographing, some very big ones may be weighed for record puposes but they are the backbone of their industry so they are well treated. :clap2:

:clap2: Returned after measuring and photographing, some very big ones may be weighed for record puposes but they are the backbone of their industry so they are well treated. :clap2:

that's good to hear :). i'm sure you know how fragile shark populations can be. i hope the chinese longliners don't find their way down to namibia.

Jack Pike Hunter Extraordinaire

Raptor1

Did you sort anything out for March?

I'm flying out to join Terence on the 21st.

Had a great trip in October and can't wait to get out there again.

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony,

Looks like after all the planning for this seasons trip it has gone pear shaped, for one all the original group bailed out one by one, amid some very poor excuses.Now we also find ourselves Passportless and not able to travel, thanks to our Immigration service's having both our's and taking so long to process the Wifes new UK Visa.All in all very frustrated about the whole situation.Looking now to go mid/end of Nov into Dec 08 next season.Hope you have a great trip. regards Davey.