Now on BBC2

Leon Roskilly

Just listened to this, how one sided.

Pointed straight at anglers not the fact that Cormorants are out of thier natural environment and destroying fish stocks which are only just recovering from the pollution issues of the last century.

Cut all the pro cull people off, and read only anti-cull emails from ill informed people who feel sorry for the poor little kingfisher type Cormorants!!!!

It's always the same on the BBC, left wing brain washers the lot of them. Sorry if I sound like a looney but I'm convinced the BBC is trying to brain wash us all to a certain way of thinking.

Paul

[ 31. August 2005, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: P@UL ]

P@UL:

It's always the same on the BBC, left wing brain washers the lot of them. Sorry if I sound like a looney but I'm convinced the BBC is trying to brain wash us all to a certain way of thinking.

Paul

Governmental backing and restriction would have nothing to do with this im sure....lol