pre baiting for pike

wsmlewy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wsmlewy - did you try the pond on the mead vale side of moor lane at the weekend?
no i didnt manage to get out only the axe on friday leeroy which was a blankety blank for me but stag spot had a nice fish from there.stop giving secret information away on the river banwell lol! yes i have fished it a few times stalking as its crystal clear but havent really had anything bigger than 5 out of there.were do you fish it to as i have been fishing it in banwell more than anywhere although on the road bridge by bourton lane i have seen a few hurtling through after roach while walking the dog
so then bud down the lema tonight then for a spot of night fishing is it?, ill bring the ice drill lolhope its not going to be like the north drian that time lol
tht night was almost like the north drain i can remember that bloody night -5 pike fishing stupid really far to bleedy cold for them would youwant to be eating?

no i didnt manage to get out only the axe on friday leeroy which was a blankety blank for me but stag spot had a nice fish from there.stop giving secret information away on the river banwell lol! yes i have fished it a few times stalking as its crystal clear but havent really had anything bigger than 5 out of there.were do you fish it to as i have been fishing it in banwell more than anywhere although on the road bridge by bourton lane i have seen a few hurtling through after roach while walking the dog

i would pm ya but bloody thing wont work as i aint made enough posts so i'll have to tell you where everyone can see it!

u know where the railway crossing to is in st georges? on the shop side of the crossing, follow the road which goes along the railway right down to the bottom. your see the river on the left and it goes under the tunnel under the motorway (from here it links to the road bridge at bourton lane one way and links to Banwell the other) you can fish here into the tunnel entrance but when we was younger we used to fish the bit between the motorway and the m5 slip road but you had to crawl under the metal gate (in the tunnel to the left of the river) to get to it.

in the middle bit, which theres no way anyone has probs ever fished it except me and my mates! I've had roach to 2 pound and pike to about 10 pound. i havent been down there in ages and i know its all houses around by there now but u can get to the other side of the tunnel by going around the a370 and down a lane to it (u can see the river on the left hand side as u get on the a370 going out of weston). to get to the middle bit i'm on about u'd have to climb down on to a metal bridge thing when is secured to the top of the tunnel that goes under the slip road.

thats probs clear as mud and probs makes no sense to you but it will do if u ever go there!

i would pm ya but bloody thing wont work as i aint made enough posts so i'll have to tell you where everyone can see it!

u know where the railway crossing to is in st georges? on the shop side of the crossing, follow the road which goes along the railway right down to the bottom. your see the river on the left and it goes under the tunnel under the motorway (from here it links to the road bridge at bourton lane one way and links to Banwell the other) you can fish here into the tunnel entrance but when we was younger we used to fish the bit between the motorway and the m5 slip road but you had to crawl under the metal gate (in the tunnel to the left of the river) to get to it.

in the middle bit, which theres no way anyone has probs ever fished it except me and my mates! I've had roach to 2 pound and pike to about 10 pound. i havent been down there in ages and i know its all houses around by there now but u can get to the other side of the tunnel by going around the a370 and down a lane to it (u can see the river on the left hand side as u get on the a370 going out of weston). to get to the middle bit i'm on about u'd have to climb down on to a metal bridge thing when is secured to the top of the tunnel that goes under the slip road.

thats probs clear as mud and probs makes no sense to you but it will do if u ever go there!

no leeroy i know exactly were you mean the waters shallow there and crystal clear i have been there before i may have a look tommorow thank you mate