Allcocks match Aerial

Guest tigger

common as muck on ebay

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

common as muck on ebay

I thought I would save someone the ebay fee if they have a good un for sale. You've not got one in that Aladins cave of yours have you Chesters ?

no i flog stuff worth something :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

no i flog stuff worth something :D

I take it your not a lover of them then Chesters ? To be honest I don't even know why I want one. I've just got it in my head........you know how deadly that is looking at your collection.

they seem very overpriced for something so common ,mint and boxed fair doos but they like anything hardy aint scarce :wacko:

Edited by chesters1

Guest tigger
they seem very overpriced for something so common ,mint and boxed fair doos but they like anything hardy aint scarce :wacko:

Chesters if you had gone a bit mental and decided that you wanted one, what do you think is a fair price for a used one in decent nick ?

And also a very clean one?

your best bet would be to sit down then look at the finished ebay ones

Guest tigger
your best bet would be to sit down then look at the finished ebay ones

I have done, there doesn't seem to be a normal price they vary enormously. Sometimes a nice clean one goes for less than a batterd looking one the day before. Can't weigh them up. There's so many clowns on ebay pushing the prices up, sometimes it's better to buy private.

Edited by tigger

I have done, there doesn't seem to be a normal price they vary enormously. Sometimes a nice clean one goes for less than a batterd looking one the day before. Can't weigh them up. There's so many clowns on ebay pushing the prices up, sometimes it's better to buy private.

hi,

i have one for sale,spins like a dream, has removerble line guard, paint loss in between spokes, plastic knob missing to ratchet ( garry at garry@milltackle.co.uk ) can easy put it right for a small amout.

let me know what you are looking to pay 2008 may just be your year.

ken