Similiarity

ballger

Hi Everyone !!

I am the newest member and I am glad to have stumble onto this wonderful website on fishing. I am also an avid fishing Old man but without any experience to relate.

I have read one of MR MOTOROLA post and would like to share his experience here regarding scammers. The storyline is almost identical and so is the sender.

//Quote//

From Mrs. Mary Konate and son johnson,

Dearest in christ Jesus happy new year,

My name is Mrs Mary Konate a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Mr. JAMES KONATE who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians.When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of (Ten Million U.S.Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem,Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches,orphanages, research centres and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because i and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live.our son is just 17yearold now and been grow up in africa, he have low manterity and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers,I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from God , I don't want any of my husband family relatives to recieve this money but I know that With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth,Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me Immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Bank to transfer this fund into your account for me and my Son to start coming over there because since two days now we are having a very big problem in Abidjan here the REBELS Went into the military camp and killed so many military so we need this transaction very urgent.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs.Mary Konate and Son Johnson

//Unquote//

It is a very interesting issue and I do hope you will enjoy the humor hidden in the context.

Regards,

Ballger

RESPECT NEEDS TO BE EARNED AND IT DON'T COME EASY

get them every week from lots of places ,most have money in x but need a way of getting it to y and invite you to help ,pretty poor as scams go but theres always the genetically stupid to fool into believing its mana from heaven or in most cases nigeria or the far east

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

now what you do with that is open a new email addy with hot mail and send her your made up details

IE : the royal bank of doomed

account number: 666666666

sort code: 66-66-66

your name : Count john alucard

the alucard Mirror Company,

666 devil gate drive,

Bermuda triangle,

Bahama's.

after all that post any replys here so we can have a laugh :D:D:D

Edited by pumphypete

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

I actually did that and got this reply from her. Read through the text and you will see the funniest bungling scammer of all time.

//Quote//

Shalom

Hello My Dearest in Christ Tanht,

Thank you very much for your qiuck response to my Email with your concern, after reading your mail now I went to the bank and give them your information and the bank director said that I should ask you to contact them for the transfer , I’m Very Glad to deal with someone like you that is God fearing Person and I pray our Lord will give you the encouragement with Wisdom to handle this transaction so that the bank will transfer this fund into your account for the work of God and for the betterment of my Son Johnson .

I know that my story will be sceptical to you but to be candid I will like to assure you that this transaction is Legal and everything I told you about this transaction is nothing but the truth and you are not going to regret of involving in this matter because my contact to you is a divine direction from our Lord. I hope that after the bank transfer this fund into your account you will not let me down for death or Alive.

I have now discuss this transfer with the bank director today and he said that the fund will be transferring direct to your account through international KTT MONEY TRANSFER DIRECT into your account and I told them that you are going to contact them soonest now to start with the transfer and the bank is only waiting to hear from you to proceed with the transfer into your account, So as soon as you read this mail use the contact information of the bank I stated below and you contact the bank for the transfer and please tell the bank that you are our foreign trustee and I Mrs Mary S Konate the Wife of Late Mr James Konate directed you to contact them for the transfer of Ten Million Us Dollars that my Late Husband Mr James Konate deposited with them before his dead into your account for helping us.

My Dear , I hope I have been able to convince you on the reason why you should help us for the sake of God. If not for any reason but for my son better future and to use this fund for the work of God. My ill health is not helping matters too because as the doctor told me that I will die Very Soon but I still Trust in the Lord because with God all things are possible and I believe that my Life is at the hand of God not the Doctors.

HERE IS THE CONTACT OF THE BANK BELOW.

BOA-CI, Bank of Africa Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire

11 Av. Joseph Anoma, 01 BP 4132, Abidjan 01

CONTACT PERSON DIRECTOR : DR. YAPO YAPI

TELE/FAX :+22506045340

EMAIL : (bankafrica@bankofafrica.fr.tt) OR private email : (yapo.yapi@bankofafrica.fr.tt) or (bank.africaplc@yahoo.com)

When you are contacting the bank please quote below information’s to them:

The account number is (9055270102)

The depositor is Mr. James Konate

The money was deposited on the 11-02-2004.

The amount deposited: US$ Ten Million

Please after you contact the bank gets back to us. I will be going to the hospital for cancer operation and shall not be having much time but my Son Johnson will be reaching you if you did not hear from me again , after you contact the bank let us know I will try to call you tomorrow.

Thanks and God bless us in this new year 2008

Your sister in the Lord

Mrs Mary Konate and Son Johnson

Telephone +22547099195

//Unquote//

As you can see, she claimed her Husband James Konate passed away in October 2003 and the deposit of USD10M was made in Feb 2004. Hollywood should make a full length feature of this entitled " The Rise Of The Dead ".

Regards,

Ballger

RESPECT NEEDS TO BE EARNED AND IT DON'T COME EASY