Severn/Trent Feeder Rod

I have a little used Mal Storey Severn/Trent feeder rod for sale.This is a serious feeder rod for work on the rivers were a decent sized feeder is needed.It will cast a 3oz feeder with ease.I have tried it for light estuary flattie bashing,and the fight you get is unbelievable.It is a 12ft 6in 3 piece carbon rod in excellent condition.I will sell for £30 plus postage.

Edited by steve duffy

Very interested!

Does it come with both tips?

Any idea how old it is?

Where are you based? I'd rather pick up than have it posted, but if you're nowhere near Harrogate can you give me a price on postage too.

Thanks

Jon

Edited by jeepster

Very interested!

Where are you based? I'd rather pick up than have it posted, but if you're nowhere near Harrogate can you give me a price on postage too.

Thanks

Jon

Based on the Wirral Jon.I will get the postage costs on Friday on my day off.You are 1st in the Q.

I think I edited my question too late for you to see the question about the tips.....

If it has both tips and the postage is reasonable, I'm pretty sure I'll take it.

Thanks,

Jon

I think I edited my question too late for you to see the question about the tips.....

If it has both tips and the postage is reasonable, I'm pretty sure I'll take it.

Thanks,

Jon

You might be thinking about another rod Jon.This was a 3 piece rod.It never had push in tips or a second tip section.I will check out the postage costs for recorded delivery just incase you are still interested.