Photos autoreducing in size - testing

Newt

I set it to reduce them, as they bugger up the page rendering otherwise, forcing readers to scroll right to view them and the text on a thread.

If you click on them, they will show full size.

Elton, we been posting them 800 size for a long time now, why the sudden change??? Smaller size spoils it for me, a bit, dont know about anyone else? Personal opinion of course.

SW

PS, Ive just flicked through the comp entries, the smaller size makes some of the pics a bit 'blocky' (pixelated) the portrait entries are unaffected therefor show full size, as this months judge its a pain! having to scroll click, scroll click, scroll . . . As a future entrant will the unaffected portrait entries have an advantage? . . . :g: . . . ban portrait pictures :rolleyes: I know, its silly but . . . :huh:

Edited by Sutton Warrior

Elton, we been posting them 800 size for a long time now, why the sudden change??? Smaller size spoils it for me, a bit, dont know about anyone else?

I agree Sutton Warrior. The small pics arnt as good to look at. And I've never had to scroll to see an 800 pixel image.

Mick.

rb_getcreative.gif