Hi

fridgeman

Hi, just thought I'd make my first post here saying hello.

Just got back into coarse fishing after XX years away and just can't get enough of it at the moment.

The first time I lifted a rod was when I was around 5year old and put the rod back down as if to say when I was maybe 14year old. All of my fishing back then was done on the River Thames near Penton Hook, luckily for me my Gran had the river running through the back garden so all school holidays were spent on the river getting fishy hands.

Now in my thirties I think I'm back for good, my favourite fish, Tench, Barbel & Chub mainly although I have just caught a small bug for carp after landing a 21lb common early on in my return to fishing..

So, yeah, that's about it, enough of me bring on the fishing....... :D

Welcome to AnglersNet.

I think lots of us took a similar break from fishing and were glad to come back to it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President