PAC region 70 ( Sussex ) present Andy LUSH

Jon Cook

Gentleman,

On tuesday 11th March well known and respected local angler Andy LUSH, proprietor of the friendly fisherman, will be providing the region with his talk on how he goes about his lure fishing, and the technicalities behind it.

Andy has caught come cracking fish along the way and his knowledge of lures and how to use them efficiently is up there with the best of em.

From trolling the reservoirs, to vertical jigging all will be revealed, with some other fish included from further afield.

As usual the Kings head at East Hoathley will be the venue, talk starting at 8. £2.50 for PAC members & £3.50 for non members.

Raffle on the night, as well at the PAC30 book for those who wish to buy a copy.

See you there

No Sussex anglers interested in this one? :huh:

Whilst the talk is directed towards targeting pike, its full oftop tips on how to go about targeting any predatory fish be it perch, chub or pike.

A night not to missed for any angler who throws the odd lure around :thumbs:

Im afraid that Andy's style is just not my cup of tea Jon. Nice enough guy but not really that inspiring to listen to his veiws on topics that he has been influenced on by reading "In-Fisherman" which we all read as well!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Shame it's for men only, I might have gone but I guess after all the sexist headings I will give it a miss as well!

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Shame it's for men only, I might have gone but I guess after all the sexist headings I will give it a miss as well!

lyn

Point taken Lyn, in future I shall use less sexist headings. I hope no offence has been caused.

Purely down to the fact I have yet to have one lady turn up to a talk, more than likely owing to the fact there are very few female pike anglers around. :unsure:

Point taken Lyn, in future I shall use less sexist headings. I hope no offence has been caused.

Purely down to the fact I have yet to have one lady turn up to a talk, more than likely owing to the fact there are very few female pike anglers around. :unsure:

I used to attend the Surrey meetings, maybe one day I will turn up at a Sussex one ;) give John Synuck my love if you see him.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!