trentham gardens (stoke)

deany2

Not fished the water since it was day ticket .Massive shoals of Bream Iwas actually shocked by the length of the shoal when they started feeding early one morning if its still like that good look to you your arms may ache

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Not fished the water since it was day ticket .Massive shoals of Bream Iwas actually shocked by the length of the shoal when they started feeding early one morning if its still like that good look to you your arms may ache

sounds good 2 me, just hoping there a few more species to vary it up a bit.

good fishery bt if your not carping you will be treated as a second class citizen

NOTHING NEW THERE.,

when i spoke to the baliff i was getting the impression that apart from carp other fish in the lake were a nusiance to him and every one else fishing it.shame some carp anglers feel like that plus there misssing out on some good sport.(Ill be a secondclass citizen all day as long as im bagging up).

NOTHING NEW THERE.,

when i spoke to the baliff i was getting the impression that apart from carp other fish in the lake were a nusiance to him and every one else fishing it.shame some carp anglers feel like that plus there misssing out on some good sport.(Ill be a secondclass citizen all day as long as im bagging up).

looks like theyve buggered another decent water :angry:

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Only 2 mile from me I ain't fished it for years , used to love bagging up on the bream , pole or feeder . last time I was in the gardens I bumped into a carper on his way for a long seasion , I asked how much to join £150 a year ouch pocket hurt at the thought of it .

If your close I can recommend Hanchurch fishery , mixed bag and loads on pools /

search for hanchurchfishery.co.uk .

yes the price is £190 for the year now which is all right as long as i fish it regularly enough thats why im trying to gather info to weigh up if it will be worth it. (sometimes you just got to go for it i guess).thanks for the replies