Gratham Water

fruitloopy

Has anyone fished at Graftham Water and used the boats? I just remember watching Matt Hayes and Mick Brown on Record Breaking Fish on a bot there fishing for Pike (and bringing in some lovely Perch).

I dont live to far from the place and my Brother in law and I would like to give it a go.

Do they supply the fish finders/radar thing as well or do I need my own?

Edited by fruitloopy

Has anyone fished at Graftham Water and used the boats? I just remember watching Matt Hayes and Mick Brown on Record Breaking Fish on a bot there fishing for Pike (and bringing in some lovely Perch).

I dont live to far from the place and my Brother in law and I would like to give it a go.

Do they supply the fish finders/radar thing as well or do I need my own?

Apologies for doing this but I'm bumping it up to the top again to have another go at a possible reply.

I know I spelt the place wrong but has anyone at all fished here??

C'mon...its a big place!!

Anyone?

Anglian Water supply a boat and an engine for fishing at Grafham. Also included is a pair of oars and an anchor on 36' piece of rope to discourage anchoring in areas with under water equipment in them.

No fish finders are supplied and you can't use an electric outboard.

A full copy of the rules is supplied with your day ticket. You can only target coarse fish legally with fly only from June 16th. A day ticket costs £14.00 for coarse/predator fishing, trout day tickets are £18. Boat hire varies from £25 per day for 2 anglers + cost of day tickets to £16 per day for a single manned boat + day ticket.

You need to check these prices for accuracy. For more details call the fishing lodge on 01480 810531

Don't forget it's fly only!!

You can only use arificial lures in the designated Pike days.

Hope this helps

Colin

Edited by Colin Brett

Apologies for doing this but I'm bumping it up to the top again to have another go at a possible reply.

I know I spelt the place wrong but has anyone at all fished here??

C'mon...its a big place!!

Anyone?

C'mon...you've had your answer!! :D :D

and it's not as big as Rutland :rolleyes: :rolleyes: