Wing Laks - Pictures

henda11

well i returned from my 4 days away, i fished 2 and half days out of those 4 days and came up with nothing which i was'nt to fussed about as it was still a good few days out, i took some pictures and only just got the chance to upload them, if none of you know where wing lakes is , its near stamford in lincolnshire, the lakes are small lakes, just both over an acre in size, but produce decent fish with the biggest there on record as being a 27lb common carp which i think isnt to bad considering the size of the lakes. if any of you fancy giving the lakes a try here is the website www.winghall.co.uk , they offer camping at £6 per night, and they rent out lodges aswell as being able to take your caravan there aswell. fishing is usually £7 for a day ticket but if you are staying on the site its £4, it says boilies are not permited aswell as groundbait, but the balliff himself allows you to use them.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz