Just a few pics . . .

Guest Silver Back

Thought I'd post a couple of the saloon on KT, give an idea of the sort of cumfort I like!!! the 11x10ft cockpit provides enough room for 4 in extreem cumfort. Although there is a steady mizen, the boom can be lifted out of the way, but very usefull for summer drifting.

Also a few pics of fish we have caught over the past couple of years of Felixstowe, after all fish is what its all about???

Posted Image

Gally, and helm on KT

Posted Image

Relax, wher's the Grub

Posted Image

The fat one is CJS ('grumpy old sod'), the other, a 10lb cod

Posted Image

15lb Smoothie, she sure did fight

Posted Image

Friends in the marina, they had a good year to, the Sea Worker behind is theirs.

Hope this all works, and of some interest to y'all?

CJS2

[ 25. August 2005, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: CJS2 ]

David.W,

No stopping me now mate. All I got to do is learn to spell, unfortunatly Dislexia has the better of me there, but what hell!!! I'v lived with it for to many years now. I find that regular use like this helps, and of course patience from those who have to translate some times. LOL

CJS2

excellent quaters mate and some decent fish to boot!

enjoy

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

nice pic of very pregnant hound.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Sam, she went back directly, neaver kept a hound for the pot. Considering her condition, the fight was something else. Light 12lb class Abu Suveran rod, great piece of kit.

CJS2

Great pictures and the boat does look comfortable.

Re: the spelling thing - mine is pretty horrible too. If your browser is Internet Explorer, you can make life a little easier with http://www.iespell.com/download.php . Small, free program that puts a spell-check button on the tool bar so you can just click and have it check something like a post before you add it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President