Some Assistance

Dom

Hi Everybody,

I need some advice please. I'm off to Clacton - On Sea in June/July time and I hope to do a spot of sea fishing. There is an area of rocks which looks like a nice place to fish. The trouble is, as I am a complete beginner at this, I'm not sure what fish I can expect to attempt tp catch and what bait I can use to catch these fish. I know I am being a bit vague here, I hope you can understand my position. I have a 12f rod and I shall be visiting the local tackle shop to buy a line, weights and bait which would be suitable.

Any ideas??

Thank you to all.

Dom

Hello Dom and welcome to the forum :D:D

You my man have just answered you own question

THE TACKLE SHOP, best place for advice, as to which bait etc you need.

PS next best place to Anglersnet that is

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Hi Dom,

As Jangar says you should not go far wrong by asking in the local tackle shop.

Any idea how deep the water is off the rocks, could be worth float fishing for Pollack, mackerel even wrasse. If it is shallower work with the tide and try spinning for Bass and Pollack.

The sea is your oyster, (sorry about that)

Good luck

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning