44 pound conger caught at Eastney

Pompey Matt

Any of you local (solent area) see in the local newspaper that girl who caught a 44lb conger at Eastney up by Langstone ?

Who would have thought eh ?

p.s. shonzy and Bryan, sorry I haven't been in touch I've been real busy lately and fishing has taken a back seat but I'll get back to you real soon.

Cheers

Guest sandpipper

i was told about this conger two weeks ago from gillkicker i was also told it was more towards the haslar wall which made more sence because of the three cars dumped in the water there, at the time the conger was 20lb still a good size so hopefuly it will be even bigger by the weekend lol. for anyone else thats interested the carpark now has been made smaller to stop the car thiefs taking a run up, at one time well years in fact you could drive up to the seawall but now you have to park some way away and walk leaving your car which i dont like in the pitch black. Tony

JEEBUS H! i wouldnt know wot id be more scared of, the conger bighting my toes or that munter giving me a swipe lol!

her arms ar the same size as my thighs lol,

wots wrong girls? dont any tasy ladys like fishing?