Aldeburgh Blind Suffolk

M.P

:) Hi Chaps

Anyone on here fishing the Aldeburgh Blind open on Sunday 19th?

Also has anyone been catching any fish there in the past few weeks??

If so what, and which baits used, thanks.

:cool:

I'll be there!Caught 33 fish yesterday, including two Cod,one just under 4lb and one just over.The bonus though was a 2lb lobster,which James and i have just scoffed for lunch!Used ...'n'...... and nothing else for bait and will be doing the same on Sunday.Meeting you all will be fun,lets hope the wind slows a bit!

Yes Young Man that would be quite something!Tackle-up owner Rob did infact take second place in a fresh water comp using the aforementioned bait.We'll all just have a great day on Sunday,and may the best Girlie or Gesser

be "awinning". And,no i was fishing just off Dovercourt on the South Shelf.James is in the shed at the moment tying up some D/D rigs.He enjoyed the Lobster!All we are having today is Kippers and that's his contribution!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I fished Aldeburgh Blind, very few fish weighted in, top weight on the day was only 2lb 8oz

The section i was in, although around 70 fish were caught, there was only 1 in size, they had to draw out the prizes in my section for 2nd 3rd and 4th.

It was hard luck for 1 guy, as he reeled in a cod of 6 1/2lb and gave a shout of joy,only to find that it was attached to a lost trace, and couldnt weight it in,,it turned out to be his mate that won the match, so i bet he did some leg pulling,as he ended up with £800 and his mate nothing.

On the monday, as i had some bait left over, i went to the viewing area at felixstowe and ended up with 14 whiting and 1 coding (all in size), will not say what the wife said when i got home lol