Theres more to fishing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stivestackle

stivestackle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:All forms of fishing and motorcycles.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Do you know since joining this forum it has reinforced my view that there is so much more than carp to fish for.

Now I cut my teeth on roach fishing and have dabbled at sea fishing, done loads of pike fishing and lately fished for carp but never have I seen or tried Kayak fishing.

This looks like serious stuff and before joining this forum I had never even heard of it.

Looks very interesting and must take a lot more dedication than the average bivvy bandit who bores their fish out with 4 days on and 4 days off!

I dont think its for me but still I am fascinated by it. How popular is it? What do you fish for? Tell me more please!!

new%20logo_2%203.jpg

#2 Newt

Newt

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,148 posts
  • Interests:fishing, duplicate bridge, fishing, RV (caravan) travel to where there is fishing

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

How popular?  Smallish but growing.  The main question is do you enjoy it.  If so, the rest matters not.

Most of the UK kayak angling seems to be salt water - probably because freshwater access is so limited and sea access is not.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

#3 stivestackle

stivestackle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:All forms of fishing and motorcycles.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

Certainly interesting. I also like the idea of ice fishing but it doesn't get cold enough here.

new%20logo_2%203.jpg