Bivvies

cuffemeister

cuffemeister.....you sound like the kind of bloke who has all the gear but no idea.

Not nice for your first post!

:angry:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look mate I have fished all over the world and it makes me sick and gives carp anglers a bad name with the likes of cuffemeister......we just dont need it. I say do your homework and put in the time and results will follow.

If the bloke is more concerned about fitting the kitched sink in then maybe he should buy a caravan and go camping. P.S. sorry for the rant.............

look mate I have fished all over the world and it makes me sick and gives carp anglers a bad name with the likes of cuffemeister......we just dont need it. I say do your homework and put in the time and results will follow.

If the bloke is more concerned about fitting the kitched sink in then maybe he should buy a caravan and go camping. P.S. sorry for the rant.............

carp BOY ! might be appropriate for you but i have a crushed vertibrae in my lower spine and at 41yrs old the STI although being big enuf for 1 man and his dog you are always bent over in the thing. i just want something with a bit more manourverability inside OK !!!!!

carp BOY ! might be appropriate for you but i have a crushed vertibrae in my lower spine and at 41yrs old the STI although being big enuf for 1 man and his dog you are always bent over in the thing. i just want something with a bit more manourverability inside OK !!!!!

My friend has the Fox continental that he uses for his Euro trips and it is bloody huge, you will have no problems with that except maybe fitting in some swims.

We put it up in the warehouse at work and it could easily fit 2 anglers for a week so i'de bet it has the space in it you need.

Hope this helps

Mark

cuffemeister

Where do you do your fishing? My clubs main Carp venues are very near Vigo and some of the swims would be a bit tight for the continental I have enough problems with my Sti two man and usually take a roamer dome.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

cuffemeister

Where do you do your fishing? My clubs main Carp venues are very near Vigo and some of the swims would be a bit tight for the continental I have enough problems with my Sti two man and usually take a roamer dome.

tony

i would imagine that you are a member of Kingfishers and probably fish down in snodland ?, my father in law fishes there an swims on some of the lakes are tight i know. as i said in previous posts i have a stealth brolly for tight swims, i only use the bivvy on 3day + sessions.

My friend has the Fox continental that he uses for his Euro trips and it is bloody huge, you will have no problems with that except maybe fitting in some swims.

We put it up in the warehouse at work and it could easily fit 2 anglers for a week so i'de bet it has the space in it you need.

Hope this helps

Mark

cheers Mark, thats all i needed to know is that it is big enough !!!, just got lucky and got the fox continental easy dome off Ebay for £175

tony

i would imagine that you are a member of Kingfishers and probably fish down in snodland ?, my father in law fishes there an swims on some of the lakes are tight i know. as i said in previous posts i have a stealth brolly for tight swims, i only use the bivvy on 3day + sessions.

Spot on Cuffemeister, I am the Society's Assistant Secretary, there is plenty of space on the Pollard it's Pads and Rugby, where things get a bit tight.

You can see some of the fish that have been coming out on our website:

http://www.kapscoarse.co.uk

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Spot on Cuffemeister, I am the Society's Assistant Secretary, there is plenty of space on the Pollard it's Pads and Rugby, where things get a bit tight.

You can see some of the fish that have been coming out on our website:

http://www.kapscoarse.co.uk

tony

i know there has been a pick up of fish on pollards over the last 2 weeks with some nice fish coming out, was gonna go down on a guest ticket this weekend. may join kingfishers next season if no joy at BDAS

keep in touch

Admin note: content removed

Carp Boy - this is three posts for you and three insults. While we are usually happy to have new members, new trolls are not welcome.

Consider this your first & last warning. If you wish to post informational material sans insults or if you wish to ask questions then welcome. Otherwise, a 4th insult will be the last.

Newt

Hi again, my first real post.

Geffaz has the right idea, if you don't need it to hand , stow it away. I use my day session brolley as an annexe.