OKUMA MAGNETIX MULTIPLIER

Jon Cook

I have just found the new abu mag elite for sale.

The all NEW Sports Mag . ABU have taken the award winning MAG ELITE and made it better !

The new sports MAG has a magnetic braking system that is controlled by a easy to use micro-metric adjustment on the rounded left-hand side plate ,allowing the angler to adjust more effectively the brakes while the lead is in full flight .

it holds 200 mt of 0.40mm (20lb)

2 ball bearings 1 roller bearing RRP £129.99

Online Price £107.99

It has to be the best price as it is the only place I can locate them :rolleyes::D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I have just found the new abu mag elite for sale.

The all NEW Sports Mag . ABU have taken the award winning MAG ELITE and made it better !

The new sports MAG has a magnetic braking system that is controlled by a easy to use micro-metric adjustment on the rounded left-hand side plate ,allowing the angler to adjust more effectively the brakes while the lead is in full flight .

it holds 200 mt of 0.40mm (20lb)

2 ball bearings 1 roller bearing RRP £129.99

Online Price £107.99

It has to be the best price as it is the only place I can locate them :rolleyes::D

:clap2: But do they actually have them in stock yet? :clap2:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 13 2007, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: But do they actually have them in stock yet? :clap2:

Gerry's advertising for sale, I knocked the name out on my post.

Definitely up for sale, just checked again, going to do a final test tomorrow with a bit of plastic :D:D

Now as the new National manager of shore fishing what line would you recommend for fishing over mainly clean surf beaches??

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

eat.gif

Petals Florist

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 13 2007, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: But do they actually have them in stock yet? :clap2:

Gerry's advertising for sale, I knocked the name out on my post.

Definitely up for sale, just checked again, going to do a final test tomorrow with a bit of plastic :D:D

Now as the new National manager of shore fishing what line would you recommend for fishing over mainly clean surf beaches??

:clap2: Depending on the target species and the rod and reel used, anything from 6lb up, but don't forget the shock leader. Not quite the National Manager, Manager of the mens shore team for the Home Internationals in Ireland. Still a great honour though. :clap2:

Edited by Norm B

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 13 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Depending on the target species and the rod and reel used, anything from 6lb up, but don't forget the shock leader. Not quite the National Manager, Manager of the mens shore team for the Home Internationals in Ireland. Still a great honour though. :clap2:

Using the K2 16', THE NEW ABU :clap2::clap2: , tapered shock leader, leads 3oz to 4oz, bass, flatties, goldies and doggies the latter not target species :lol: , I usually load a 12lb mono, tried braid once not over impressed for casting but maybe there is something out there which will work.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 13 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Depending on the target species and the rod and reel used, anything from 6lb up, but don't forget the shock leader. Not quite the National Manager, Manager of the mens shore team for the Home Internationals in Ireland. Still a great honour though. :clap2:

Using the K2 16', THE NEW ABU :clap2::clap2: , tapered shock leader, leads 3oz to 4oz, bass, flatties, goldies and doggies the latter not target species :lol: , I usually load a 12lb mono, tried braid once not over impressed for casting but maybe there is something out there which will work.

:clap2: 12LB is more than adequate for those species, lighter line would give you greater distance if you needed it. I've just tried the new Berkley Fireline Crystal and it's stiffer than normal braid so it should cast well, I'm going to try it for uptiding next time out, only made up to 20lb BS at the moment but that's adequate for most of my fishing. :clap2:

{November 2008 Editor's Note: to view Okuma Magnetix reels for sale, please click here}