wanted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jay

jay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:golf, failing to catch fish,comming up with excuses for not catching

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:07 PM

Hi all,I am looking for an old John Wilson Avon rod. It's the old one with the half duplon half cork but and twin tips. Does anyone have one sitting unused in their tackle shed or garage?
Regards Jay
it tastes like burning

#2 jay

jay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:golf, failing to catch fish,comming up with excuses for not catching

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:12 PM

Sorry mods, not sure quite how I managed to post that so many times!
it tastes like burning

#3 Newt

Newt

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,148 posts
  • Interests:fishing, duplicate bridge, fishing, RV (caravan) travel to where there is fishing

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:38 PM

No problem jay.  I deleted them.   It was a system problem of some sort since posting 9 times in one minute is pretty well impossible.

Hopefully someone can help with the rod.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

#4 jay

jay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

Thanks for tidying up for me Mr Newt
Jay
it tastes like burning

#5 arbocop

arbocop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Angling, Fish, Cycling, Trees, Conservation, Natural History, Music, Gardening, Walking, Camping, Food - particularly fish - and old motorcycles. Oh and fishing, and did I mention angling and cycling?

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:31 PM

I have two. One better than the other. PM me and I'll send you photos. I'm going to restore one, so can let one go. You can decide which, but both are usable.

Mike
"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted