new scottish member

scottishflyfisher

Welcome to AnglersNet.

We have quite a few members from up your way. Most of them never wander into this section though.

We do have our political topics but they are all in either the conservation or non-fishing sections. Fishing areas are for discussing fishing. Photography and fish keeping are for just what you'd expect.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

hi man where ye fae then it disnae say in yer profile

an wit kindo fashin is ye intae apart fae the flee fashin mon.tell us sum mare aboot yersel. :D

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

hi man where ye fae then it disnae say in yer profile

an wit kindo fashin is ye intae apart fae the flee fashin mon.tell us sum mare aboot yersel. :D

nothin like speakin oor native tounge is there pete. anyway i disagree newt theres a shed load of politics in the fishing forums, mostly just harmless banter and slandering but its all in good fun till someone gets abusive for no aparent reason.

welcome to the forum, scottish fly fisher hope you enjoy it here we need a few more scotts on this forum to show these guys how its realy done ;). what area are you in

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

nothin like speakin oor native tounge is there pete. anyway i disagree newt theres a shed load of politics in the fishing forums, mostly just harmless banter and slandering but its all in good fun till someone gets abusive for no aparent reason.

welcome to the forum, scottish fly fisher hope you enjoy it here we need a few more scotts on this forum to show these guys how its realy done ;). what area are you in

totaly agree Andy btw. almost forgoat Fit like min. :lol:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

• 2 weeks later...
hi all just joined the forum hoping to get away from all the politics of other forums , is there many scots lads in here

tight lines all

scottish fly fisher

Welcome aboard mate. I'm a fellow Scot from The Vale of Leven, but I live in Southampton now. I look forward to seeing you on the forums. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for the the hellos im in edinburgh :D

i,m in Livi not to far awy from you.

cpranim.gif