cold weather

barney66

went fishing today caught 1 small bream i know it hard to get bites when it cold when i use to go i always got bits in cold weather do you think the rivers have change that much or less fish in them

Which river have you been fishing?

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

barney it was hard on Sunday but the Pike still fed,I thought it would be easy to catch fish for bait but it wasn`t.

Think that the floods of recent years have changed the shape of the bottom and old fish holding areas are not what they once and possibly others that were barren of fish are now heaving,was the river still up and coloured?.

There were no Pike striking at fish in the slacks where i expected said Pike to be but maybe the prey fish and the Pike were there but not yet acclimatised enough to feed in the coloured flow?

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: