Latchingdon bait man

cobweb

01621 741771

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

his name is froggy

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

how did you know that Steve?

Went to pier yesterday for a few hour, forgot the bait so bought two packs of rag from Jetty Angler. They were the bigest rag i have seen for years one was 16 inches long. We had a few small bass, but as we could not catch any live bait we left when the rag ran out.

Ive just been crabbing in the vain hope of getting off tomurrow for hounds and tope, if we cant get off we are going to get some rag from Froggy and fish local for sting rays.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

cobweb, froggies worms can be a bit small and are often in bits but he is local to me so convenient.Also i have have bass to 5lb on tiny worms.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Thanks sam

will try them anyway as also not too far and he's open when shops are shut.Also taking crab and eel and squid.Going to launch early from brightlingsea on saturday with about 3 other boats