Continuation II of "snatchers week in June"

Newt

I know you plan to sleepover wed/thur in the caravan.Are you going to fish with us every day? Young Snatcher is keen to do the Lagvag and the cave with you on the Tuesday.

Best sign off,I have my sisters funeral coming up at 12.30 :(

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on holiday :D:D:D:D

when the little hand reaches the twelve its officially lads week thats less than 6 hours

hee hee

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Signing on early chaps,the funeral is now over and I feel as though a weight has been taken off my shoulders! Went to bed approx 8 last night well p1ssed. Just woke up so thats me for the day now

Glasgowdan,tope from the shore - I have not tried for them yet but I can tell you that 2 anglers I have talked to have caught them from Terrally Bay in June. Ian Burrett suggests trying the southern end of Terrally Bay ie Terrally Cottage. Where the picnic tables are,you can park up there.

Also talked to a chap who caught one off the "flat rock" south of East Tarbet.If you do not know the mark - park up at the broken wall,you will see it on the left about 400yds before the Mull car park. Its just where the road turns uphill and goes to the right. Enough room to park about 3 cars.A tip,fold in your wing mirrors cos the cows scratch their arses on them Walk straight down the cow pasture heading for the left hand gate through the electric fence - DO NOT touch the fence my friend!

Once through the gate carry on straight down and that is the mark.

On the Monday I will be either in the caravan,No 14 or plugging/fly fishing right in front of the site,why not call in. The rest of the team will probably be at the end of the Mull anyway. Here is my Drummore No again 07789445422. Hope to see you Monday then Dan.

Wullie same goes for you,call in mate

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

thanks john will try monday see how your fishing is infront of the van any piticular time suit you , am just going for some tope just now hopefully should be as good as ian,s ? was out at logan last night for an hour caught 2 pollock on the fly rod 1=4lb, 1=21/2 brill fun ok must fly some fishing to be done yahoo

Hi willie just drift in anytime cos I will be waiting around for Gannet from N Ireland. He is booked into Drummore somewhere.

If Gannet fancies it plan to take him sightseeing around the Mull for a short while before fishing somewhere. Tight lines mate. Giz a bell on my mobile.Switch to my Vodafone sim card when I reach Dumfries because my normal T-mobile card has zipo signal on the Mull.

See you shortly

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

well its under way and the first two days have been spent on the lash by snatcher, chris ,dale and terry :D:D

which means that there are plenty of fish still to catch/find :P

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Santcher,

Not sunk, I've been away working in the jungle of Suriname ... in Germany now but at least I can get on the internet again :)

We're still heading down Thursday morning but i don't know when we'll actually get down to Drummore. We might stop off for a shore session on the way down or we might just come go straight there. Depends on weather/tide/bait etc.

Looking forward to it though.......but a 70lb tope is a bit bigger than I'd like in a yak

So how do I rig a bait to select only the littl'uns, 35lb will do nicely :)

[ 20. June 2005, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: spanner ]