Boat Hire in The River Medway

Matt Baldwin

Hi Ladz,

There is a boat that charters up to 8 people in the River Medway. For the whole boat it is £160 for 12 hours. Rod hire can be provided. Fishing is very good in June through to September with countless numbers of double figure bass, Smoothound, Tope, Bream, PLaice and Thornaback ray a regular.

If you want the number or more info get back to me.

Tight Lines

Matt

Hia's All

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

Send me a PM with the Number

Tony

[ 08. March 2005, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Any imformation needed and if you want the number for the boat,

PM me your number and I will call you later on today when i get home as i don't have it on me.

Matt

Hia's All

But "countless numbers of double figure Bass" Jim, that means more than ten, twenty if I take my socks off

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

You catch the odd small tope in the river, but there's big ones out in the estuary. Plenty of smoothounds in the Medway. Never had a bream though. Mind you never looked for them.

Where the boat goes is out in the Theames estuary.

We get the boat in the River and sail out.

No double figure bream, but as you are all prob aware, the Thames estuary can produce brilliant Tope, Smoothound and bass.

Get back to me if you are interested.

Matt

Hia's All

What i have heard is that thre bream come from some rough griund off Garrioson Point off Sheerness.

Going out on the boat 2nd July so i will let you lot know what sport i encouter.

Matt

Hia's All