WANTED!

Working preferably!! But not too botherd if it is an older model. Just want to take some shots of the house and possibly some shots of the lakes I am managing at present to go on the site I am hoping to build. Swap for tackle or buy. Please get in touch.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Working preferably!! But not too botherd if it is an older model. Just want to take some shots of the house and possibly some shots of the lakes I am managing at present to go on the site I am hoping to build. Swap for tackle or buy. Please get in touch.

Chris, you have a PM mate..:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• 3 months later...

Hi Chris, I've been away from Anglersnet for quite sometime now due to illnesses, so I've just seen your wanted article.

I have a video camera for sale which I dont use anymore and its in excellent condition................................... ;)

Its a CANON G20 HI 8MM CAMCORDER Hi 8 video tape, 3 new 90 minute hi 8 tapes, 1 original battery and 1 brand new battery, a mains charger cable, seperate battery charger, TV connector cables, remote controle, everything for the camera including case and full instruction book, let me know if your interested... ;) hoppy....(john hopkins)

Edited by hoppy

My Wine cellar is empty, Well, the Bottles in there are...Hic

• 2 months later...