Move onto monitors . . .

Sutton Warrior

me to ,went for a job there once !unfortunately my skill was in repairing old pc's rather than persuading suckers to buy new ones so i failed :rolleyes:

I went to PC World with the intention of buying a laptop a couple of years back. I stood around in the Laptop area while various staff walked passed. Various other staff in the business section were watching me from their chairs and ignoring me. Going to the front of the shop and trying to get attention from the staff that end failed as well.

Left the shop crossed the road to Comet and walked out half an hour later with a nice new Laptop at a nice negotiated reduction as well.

Last time I was in PCW just looking around I was asked several times if I needed assistance, so perhaps they have improved in some ways.