Top waggler tip

RUDD

snotty:

That happens to me all the time!

The other thing that I find when I'm concentrating hard is when the water is gently rippled and you look away at say, the sky, the clouds appear to be circling around like some huge weather event is about to take place.

If you look at trees on the far bank they move!

It still takes me by surprise sometimes, and can be quite spooky.      

I usually suffer from this, posted a thread on it some time back and fellow posters asked what I was smoking!

Sometimes it makes me very dizzy!

Rabster, I think we have all suffered the where has my float gone syndrome!!!!!!!

I hate it when you have not had a bite for a while and either, eat, drink, light a smoke, look away etc etc etc and when you look at your float it is just on its way back out of the water.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

rabster:

rabster:

I'm sorry rabster, that avatar you are using was found by myself for my use.  Please use, or find yourself another one.

Oops, sorry about that Kleinboet.

I'll change it this evening as I'm just off to work now. :(

Right, I've now changed it - but how do I know whether I've nicked somebody elses?? (Although I'd have thought I should be pretty safe with this orange )

I have the same problem with the disappearing float. My eyes aren't great anyway but I've always thought that it was something to do with the blind spot in the centre of the retina. Are there any opticians out there who can shed any light?

One of the worst things I find for making my eyes go funny :rolleyes: is staring at a quiver tip which is in a completely different focal plane from the background.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.