Happy as can be . . .

Sutton Warrior

Here we are again . . . happy as can be . . . . de-dum, de-dum. New computer and all, not a crash in site, the Logitch wireless keyboard and mouse has given a bit of grief, but thats sorted now, switch off unwanted extra fuctions!!! we have the technology . . . 'there's fancy' for a stick in the mud, old fart :P And a new 22" HP monitor as well, how bad was the old one . . . :huh: And the new one has a complete setup CD to get colour and all the delicate little bits just right! It has normal contrast, brightness buttons and auto clour, but HP recomend the full setup for the bet results, it works to. What looks OK at switch on, is transformed after a run through 'or three :o ' with the CD.

I just did not realise how far out my old monitor was, despite regular colour set up. So what you guys have been looking at of my work, I have no idea? I can see stuff in my pictures, especialy in shadows and dark area, I had no idea were there.

Lots still to do, but the essentials are working well.

A mention of 'EASY PC', Swadalingcote, Derbyshire, who supplied the computer, they saved me cash, gave me more for my buck, and handled the whole affair in a business like way, even to missing the promised Friday delivery. A phone call Friday morning, "sorry we are not going to make it to day, its on carrier for delivery tomorrow morning, Saturday". That cost them money, true to their word, the door bell rang at 8.30 this morning, missed my lie in!!! :D

All I need now is some apropriate weather to get some pictures in the can.

SW

Good news then and all the agony, study, worry, and frustration was worth the end result.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Nice one SW :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Good to hear the news of the arrival without any more complications and that Father and Computer are doing well.

Congratulations. :D:sun::thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.