September????

Polly

Andrew Burgess:

Andrew Burgess:

I know I can get tucked up in my nice new bivvy now and weather is not an issue so much but nights ARE colder and LONGER now and I'm wondering if it's really worth the effort.

Sorry for Hijacking the post :P

Hi Polly did you get the JRC Dave Lane umbrella in the end as I am still waiting for the overwrap to come at any moment.

Whooooops!!! try again, sorry too early for me.

Haven'y bought one yet, in no hurry as I intend using it for day only piking sessions through the winter. Also shoping around for cheapest price, which to dat is Bowlers @ £99.99 + £7.00 p&p can anyone beat that??????? most outlets seem to be knocking them out for £119.99. does anyone actually charge RRP these days (£150.00) why DO they bother!!!!!!!

Back to the main question :D

Go for it mate as I will be having a go for an evening session on my pool soon, so far I found September really good and maybe early October if the weather stay mild!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.