Trigga or Trigga Ice?

*Ant*

I'm thinking about using Nutrabaits Trigga over the colder months as it's a proven bait, I know Trigga Ice was originaly developed for winter fishing but is it as good and as proven as the normal Trigga?

I've not used either before (usually use Richworth boilies) and plan on using the frozen variety, can anyone help me decide which one to go for?

[ 01. October 2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: aanthony ]

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I find this very confusing. I've always been very confident in Trigga, but when you read the blurb on Trigga Ice, they make it sound as if it should be superior in all conditions. If that is the case, why do they still sell normal Trigga.

I know it's pointless trying to come to conclusions without countless hours of trials and fair comparisons, but I feel that I haven't done so well on Trigga Ice as on normal Trigga. Almost certainly sheer coincidence I know, but never the less, I will stick to the normal variety from now on.

I bought a few bags of The Source this season because the smell just seemed to give me confidence. Proportionally though, I think I probably had more runs on the one rod I put out on Trigga ready-mades.

[ 01. October 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Peter Sharpe ]

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Use the Richworth's. Use what you're confident using.

I've had equal numbers of fish on both Trigga baits, it's where you put the bait that matters...both are superb food sources and fish well at any venue.