Nutrabaits Trigga

Rob Ward

nothing wrong there mate,boilies do float to the top when you boil them...just leave them in till your boiling times up then scoop them out and leave to dry on a towel...you should find their ok after that. :)

rob i would also advocte you using the dip after they are cooled for your hookbaits ,as i find this increases the pulling power.trigga is my top bait and has caught some nice fish.cheers big al

british by birth ,english by the grace of god

Don't worry about it. I've rolled boilies using base mixes from Mainline, Rod Hutchinson, Quality Baits, Nutrabaits and John Baker, and they've all floated toward the end of their boiling process.

I will always allow to cool and air dry for 12 to 14hrs before testing their bouyancy (or lack of), before storing them in the freezer.

rob i normally make a 6 egg mix then add the flavour as per the bottle ,i think from memory its 2.5 ml per egg but could be 5 ml.

then add the base mix until the consistancy is right .

i then boil differant times on the boilies ,some for 1 min some for 2 and mark them ,these then go once dried as per gaffers instuction into a dip mix if hook baits ,or the feeezer if loose feed.

sometimes i add corn steep to the mix .

any other queries give me a mail,i could point out who not to get to roll the bait for you!!.cheers big al

british by birth ,english by the grace of god