Which rod reel???

Hi all

basically which one!!!

Greys prodidgy/fox xtreme/free spirit tamers

Reels:shimano aerlex shimano titanos or 8000re's

Please help me out lads i like all the above gear as for reels i think its gonna be the aerlex for rods i aint got a clue please help!!!

i am definately gonna get one of the above but which one please help

Cheers

james

BEEEEP BEEP BEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

The problem is i cant go to my tackle shop and get a freel for the rods cus they dont sell them athe only shops that do sell them are miles away(15yrs old) thats ok though cus of mailorder but i wondered what u thought of these rods i like the greys butur views could change my views help me please

BEEEEP BEEP BEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Hi James. Monster Crabs has hit the nail on the head. Rods are very personal and it is always good to try before you buy, especially with the cost of some of them. Shame you can't, however such is life.

I personally don't rate fox rods. I feel that they are overpriced for what you get.

Greys produce excellent rods but again it is down to personal preference. Another manufacturer I would recommend would be Harrison ..... Absolutely quality rods. I still use my old ballistas and they are fantastic rods.

Happy rod hunting.

OUTrageous

Hi James ... I believe that the rods range from around £140.00 - £160.00. You can get them mail order and if you shop around you should get a good deal.

Harrisons themeselves are fantastic and you can customise your rods if you wish. They may be a little out of your price bracket but well worth a bit extra.

OUTrageous