St Lawrence

Mark, I don't know anything of the said venue, other than a vague recollection of some fishing shows on the telly.

How big do the carp get? & what else is likely to pick up your bait?? Catfish maybe???

Good luck to you & I hope you catch plenty.

I'm sure all on here would be very interested to know how your trip went, all the pro's & cons etc & especially what you go onto catch - plus as Dazler alludes to, get some piccies posted up on here!

Mark Quinney:

I have just planned a visit to The St Lawrence river in Canada for a weeks carping in June. Has anyone been over there, if so what can I expect ??

Mark.

I've just spotted Newts post about the St Lawrence - HERE

It's sounding better & better! Are you, by any chance, competing????

Good link, forgot I had read that. No I am not competing, just thought it appeared really good value and worked out about the same as a trip I was planning to France and no smelly bivvy. I think some serious fish are guaranteed here though and it should be a bit of an adventure.