Fishmeals

Stalker

IMO the one I make myself.

But if you're after a comercialy available base mix I would go for Nutrabaits Big fish mix. It isn't a true fish meal mix as it contains milk derivetives and bird foods. But it sure is a catcher.

Singy

Paul Singleton

I used to chop left over trout starter with 50/50, squid and octopus and the red. Bait has moved on since then but I totally relied and trusted it. NRG now.

hi inline team manger,

havent seen your gear about yet..i for the first time a couple of months ago..starting using fismeal baits for the first time..richworths muliplex..had several out now to 38 common..when i said this to martin clarke..that i was using fishmeals for the first time..you should of seen his face..he couldnt believe it.i like it without robin red in it..as most others have this in its make up..so it was pukka that multiplex has none put in.owe to be differant.

uncle jim

KIR.