GFM alarms

ThePiker

Hi all,

am after a bit of advice via for my 10 year old son who wants a set of Delks just like mine( fat chance).Anyway,have agreed to get him 2 lower priced buzzers,and instead of Fox,GFM popped into my head.Have had a look at the site,not bad alarms for the money from what I've seen,but reliability in the rain is a concern(we get plenty of the wet stuff over here,believe me).

I know Steve Burke uses 'em,so any feedback would be great before he ( i mean me) parts with the sheckles...Cheers all.

Piker, The GF Alarms are spot on, been using mine for a couple of years now, on average three days a week. Also, on the waterproofing front, I have used them in all weathers, torrential rain included, you will find the circuitry is totally waterproof. They are really reliable and excellent value for money, this is one product and company which is definitely not a subscriber to the rip off Britain club:)

[ 27. June 2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

yep exactly what Tony said, i prefer them to delks, have had several delk friends change to the GF alarms, after their delks stoped working after gettin wet!! and they all got replacements and they all didnt work again!!

I myself have 2 GFx alarms and they are the dogs for the money, but some of these other guys have the changing LED ones, now they look swish, but the the changing colours would confuse me :S

so all in all they are top top alarms!!

Take a little looky at my forum:

http://carperss.proboards36.com/

Got to agree, very undersold, in my opinion.

Good well made British product. Good protective case, and good service/ back up.

What more does an angler need?

BOF