Information on Kayak Fishing

Tom Wilde

Hello everyone.

I am new to the anglersnet forums.

I am a reseacher for a BBC2 food programme called What to Eat Now. The porgamme is a celebration of seasonal food and cooking in the UK.

As part of the progrmame we will be featuring sea fishing.

We are keen to include. interesting and different forms of fishing in the programme in particular Kayak fishing.

As such I am keen to speak to as many Kayak fishermen asd possible. I'm really keen to get as much information as possible.

Please call me 020 7967 1264 or email me on tom.wilde@optomen.com

Hello,

I can assure you the post is genuine. I'm sorry about the spelling mistakes. I'm having problems with my computer today and did not intend to post the message in that state. Never the less I am interested in finding information about sea kayak fishing and any help would be very much appreciated.

Please email me directly if you have any concerns about the validity of my request and I can send back a synopsis of the programme.

Once again I apologise for the errors in my previous post and hope this will not dissuade anyone from coming forward with information.

Kind regards,

Tom Wilde 020 79671264

tom.wilde@optomen.com

Sorry Tom, my terrible sense of humour.

To be honest, you might have more luck on a more active forum, this one is very quiet.

Try www.worldseafishing.com and go to the kayak forum ,it's a sub forum off boating.

Or, kayakfishing.co.uk

Best of luck.

Edited by maidstonemike