Any one fancy a French trip?

Neal

I did post here an idea for a French fishing trip for about 6 in the summer. I have just realised and been advised that this could be a nightmare so I have withdrawn it :-( sorry. I have personally booked a week at Etang De La Croix Blanche in mid july. Anyone fished there before. Its an all inclusive where you are picked up from Folkstone and thats it till you get back :D:D

[ 19. February 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Neal ]

I can reccomend an all inclusive trip with these guys. A little more expensive, but you get a cracking full English every morning and home made dinner every evening. Ferry included and driven to and from the lake. Croix blanch in their big fish water and rosseau is their runs water.

I would love to come this year, but my frst born is due in just over 3 weeks and my angling adventures have been somewhat curtailed :)

http://www.eurocarpsessions.com/

Here are a couple of 45s we had out last year.

two40s.jpg

Paul Singleton

Cheers Singy I will certainly have a look. Hope everything goes well with the baby :P I really need a good fishing trip even if it is with a bunch of strangers, could be the fishing trip of a lifetime!! Ta mate.

Singy, I have opted for your suggestion, after hours on the net and numerous phone calls for the price it is quite good. Thanx matey.

Hope you enjoy it. Martyn and the boys certainly look after you. Say hi to them for me. If you need any help/advice on the venue, then give me an email.

singy@tidal.co.uk

[ 20. February 2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: singy ]

Paul Singleton

singy:

I would love to come this year, but my frst born is due in just over 3 weeks and my angling adventures have been somewhat curtailed   :)  

[/img]

Singy,

I know exactly where you are coming from!! I havnt done too much fishing in the last couple of years because my wife and I have started a familly. But is is fantastic and give it a few years and the kids will be coming fishing as well! All the best with the new baby.

Cheers

Jon