MY NEW TOY!

Janet

Janet i seem to remember HB had a problem with batteries once and i'm not sure but i think he had to change from ordinary to rechargables or the other way round.

i have done a quick search but cant find the post.

cheers Fred

Are you sure they're not the 'Uniross Hybrio' ones I mentioned earlier Fred?

The great thing about those is that, if you're like me and have 'mad' picture sessions, then leave it for a while, the batteries keep their charge and are still ready to use, even after a few months.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered some of the Uniross Hybrio batteries this week after John's suggestion and reading the reviews.

I can't keep going through batteries at this rate!

Janet

I was the same Janet, until I found a shop that sold Kodak batteries, that lasted longer than Duracell, at less than half the price.

But once I started using the rechargables, it's much, much better.

One set in the camera, and another set in the bag ready charged, and I'm ready for almost anything. :)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Many thanks to Judy for reminding me that I had Picasa on my PC - I was able to remove some of the green tint from the picture of Max....cheers Judy - I owe you one!

MAX2.jpg

I know it's not brilliant, but I'm quite pleased with it for one of my first pictures! It captures his dopey look!

All comments and criticism will be gratefully received....

Janet

Ooops! I really must go and read the full rules.

I hope it complies. All I did was use Auto Colour in Picasa to get rid of the green tinge (because I'd accidentally set the camera to "green"), and also cropped the picture to remove some of the background.

I haven't learned how to do anything else yet!

Janet