Seahog boat for sale

3,200 pounds.

4.5mtr

evinrude 50hp outboard

Johnsone 4 hp outboard (serviced 1 Nov 02)

New gps navigator

Humminbird multi channel vhf radio

eagle sounder

snipe T900 trailer

good anchor and grapnell type anchor (marker)

3 life jackets

box of new flares

3 fuel tanks, 2 x 22ltr, 1x10 ltr.

2 x 12 volt battery's (1 brand new)

spare impeller, prop and a few other odds and sods

Reason for sale,electrical problem, 6 circuits but only 3 working, the wiring needs sorting, it is working but is beyond me how.

I have it in a harbour an hour away and have to check it out twice a week and it is a worry that I do not need.

I also have big problems reversing with the trailer and it is pulling the guts out of my vw van, saying that, it does travel well on the trailer.

It is very fast when the weather is good, both engines are spot on and reliable.

Anyone interested? Oh yes it is the same boat that I brought from tj2 for 2,500, the increase in price is for the navigator, reserve motor and a few other bits and bobs.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

tj2:

Here is a photo of the boat Alan is selling, I do have some more so email if you want to see

Thanks Terry,

the name has changed and all the free advertising has gone. The idea was to sell the advertising space on the hull to my insurance company but I never got round to it.

It certainly lived up to what you said it would be.

Alan(nl)

[ 14. October 2002, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/