Removing Phone lines etc from Photos

Steve Randles

Telephone lines can be a pain as they can get in the way of a great photo, I've just found this Photoshop plugin for removing them from Photos...without having to use Photoshops sometimes tricky to use clone brush. It probably has some limitations but I've just used it on the following photo as an example.

wiregone.jpg

The plugin is free and worth trying out IMO and available here http://www.vicanek.de/plugins/wireworm.htm along with other examples of its use and a tutorial on how to use it. There are also other free plugins I have not tried that may be worth a look too.

Give it a go and lets see some of your examples of its use here.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Fred, and this is what the software is for...it makes a good photo into a great photo! Sometimes phone lines are just unavoidable, expecially in Cities.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet